Saturday 27 August 2011

Daily skincare Routine

Hi guys today's post is on my daily skin care
it is really important to cleanse and moisturise your skin daily as there are so many things that can damage the skin in every day life
so here is a basic week in my skin care routine :D

Daily
on a daily basis i will:
  • wash my face with an oil free cleanser to help prevent spots and blemishes.
  • pat dry my face with a clean dry towel
  • using a cotton pad buff in a cleanser to my skin
  • using a clean cotton pad i will blot off any excess product on my face
  • using another cotton pad i apply a small amount to toner and then buff this into the face
  • using a clean piece of tissue paper then blot off any excess toner from the skin
  • then I will use a roller ball under eye treatment or an eye cream to reduce dark circles and puffiness
  • then taking a pea size amount of moisturiser rub into the skin evenly
I do this to my skin when i get up and then before bed it insures soft skin although I still get spots at times.

Twice a week
  • twice a week I will ex-foliate my skin to remove any dead skin cells from my face I use a normal mild soap or my daily cleanser with a pair of ex-foliating gloves
  • use a pore strip in problem areas such as my nose and chin
Once a week
  • once a week I will make a home made face mask and use this to refresh my skin I prefer to do this on a Sunday before a busy week

i hope this post has been helpful want to know the exact products i use how i make mky face mask ask me :) i am more than happy to help
bye for now
sweetie piez
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment