Friday 12 August 2011

over the next few days

I will be posting several blog posts that have been requested:
  • how to shape, shade and enhance eyebrows how i do mine and tips for light eyebrows
  • how I cover my freckles
  • make up that will suit a strawberry blonde (for dani)
  • make up for dark blue eyes (for dani)
  • DIY storage - recycling jars tins etc
  • perfume collection
  • birthday haul
  • make up collection and storage
  • my professional kit
  • daily skin care routine
  • my nail polish and nail art collection
  • acrylic/gel nail collection
  • reviews etc
  • some tutorials
  • my hello kitty collection :D
  • hair care routine
  • and many many more
i have no idea what order or when most of these will be up but ill aim to do 1 a day suggestions or requests please comment
see you all soon my beauty's
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment